This role will be a mobile and web developer charged with building both web and native applications. The individual will be part of our fastest growing business unit and will have direct interaction with key clients during the strategy and development process
This individual must have client facing experience with a history of satisfied customers via projects that were completed on time and on-budget.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in CS or MIS or equivalent in experience.
- Must have proven experience in a team lead role or similar position.
- 5+ years in developing enterprise level software, websites and/or mobile applications.
- 2+ years experience with Java Script
- 2+ years experience with CSS
- 2+ years experience with HTML
- Proficient in cross browser UI development
- Proficient in web applications based on MVC design
- Proficient with one or more web development language: php, Ruby, Python, or .NET
- Proficient with application & web server architecture: IIS, Apache
- Experience with Appcelerator’s Titanium product a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Additional Desired Skills:
- Familiar with REST based design
- Familiar with XML and Web Service design
- Familiar with Subversion
- Familiar with PHP and MySQL
- Familiar with Apache HTTP Server
Other Key Requirements
- This individual should have a college degree or similar experience.
- Client facing/client management experience with a track record of satisfied clients and completed projects
- Ability to think creatively during product design phase.