The Marketing Programs Manager will report to the COO and participate in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns. This full time position is responsible for developing digital, advertising, PR, and social campaigns and content for BestFit Mobile. We are looking for a high-quality candidate who has a positive attitude, is responsive and personable, exhibits a willingness to learn and take on new initiatives and is able to execute new ideas.
- Work in collaboration with web partners to create and maintain BestFit Mobile WordPress website and landing pages
- Create and maintain webpage copy, curate images and account for SEO considerations.
- Design, write and implement social media campaigns on appropriate social channels— LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
- Identify additional digital and social marketing opportunities to promote and support marketing goals.
- Support all marketing and communications programming—manage schedules and execution toward communication goals
- Manage all creative property—logos, design elements, branding, photography
- Track data and prepare reports on marketing metrics
- Key point of contact for all media programming partners (developers, marketing agency, media relations, creative) to ensure digital communications serving outreach goals
- Plan and develop collateral to support sales programs for print, digital and video application. Materials created in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Work with our PR firm to identify content placement opportunities and develop copy for various publications
Cross Market Research:
- Review marketing campaigns of competing companies to help shape BestFit marketing strategy
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or corporate communications
- Knowledge of for/vested interest in mobile technologies and passion for innovation
- Proven history of developing and executing social and digital media campaigns
- Knowledge of digital media communication best practices and tools
- Ability to execute, monitor and optimize digital media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop copy for traditional and digital marketing uses
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong research skills
- Superb editorial skillset
- Ability to coordinate small teams to complete project goals within given timelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of project management and ticketing tools (Assembla, Harvest, etc.)
- Knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics
- Ability to manage and share digital assets in a highly organized fashion (Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites preferred
Interested applicants should send letter of inquiry and resume to email@example.com.Copy Permalink